Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Working at the SALONTEA Facility in Ballston Spa

I had the wonderful opportunity to work with Tracy Stern of SALONTEA in her facility in Ballston Spa, which is in upstate New York. What an amazing company! They go far beyond just selling tea. Tracy has created a unique  lifestyle based around tea, fashion and being social. While in Ballston Spa, I did everything from pulling orders in the warehouse, to brainstorming new ways for the company to become more eco-friendly. They're already doing a lot: Everything from corn-based lids, to biodegradable tea sachets. Right now they're prepping for the World Tea East expo in September - looks like it’s going to be exciting!

It was great to see this area of New York outside of the city. I spent some time in Ithaca when I was in high school and this trip was a great reminder of just how beautiful the state of New York is. So very green! I'm about to hop on a bus to head back to Manhattan, and with less than ten days left I'm thinking of the things I have left to see in New York City: the Guggenheim Museum, and World Trade Center Memorial, any other suggestions?

Today I am in SoHo learning from the master tea blenders at Harney & Sons... here are a couple pictures!



1 comment:

  1. I had the pleasure of working closely with Benjamin lee for several years as business partners. During the time that Ben served as the Mortgage Representative for my home also for my business financing and he helped me closing off loans which really helped me in my business today, we were consistently far above goal and this can only be attributable to Ben hard work. I appreciate your hard work also big thanks to your team for helping me with a loan to grow my business. If you are looking for a loan in any such kindly contact Mr Ben on  247officedept@gmail.com or talk to him on whatsapp    +1---989-394-3740 . Mr Ben is an honest loan officer working with a huge number of investors willing to finance any project.Thankfully, over time our relationship grew beyond wok and I’m still happy to call him a trusted friend.  

    ReplyDelete